Thursday, January 27, 2011

Caillianne- Valentine's Day + Carole Tanenbaum Collaboration Day 3

We are sooo excited for Valentine's Day coming up next month! We always treat ourselves to cinnamon hearts, chocolates, and jewelry! Because a girl can never have too many of those things! Hahaha! We wanted to remind you, if you need some gorgeous presents to check out Carole's stunning vintage Valentine's Day jewelry! We are showcasing this jewelry early so that it can get shipped to you on time! YAY! Click here!











Jacket- Black vintage Saigon silk jacket from Hamptons Flea Market in NY
Sweater- Red vintage sweater from Value Village in Toronto
Jeans- Red vintage Levi's 501 jeans from Value Village in Toronto
Jewelry- All jewelry from the Carole Tanenbaum Collection
Sunglasses- RayBan Sunglasses from Sunglass Hut in Toronto
Purse- Poodle purse from FX store in Toronto (I bought this 15 years ago)
Shoes- Marc for Marc Jacobs desert boots from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Valentine's Day + Carole Tanenbaum Collaboration Day 3

Fun Fact: I am in LOVE with all of this jewelry! Pink and red are my favourite colors together and it looks like candy! WOW! Carole got us addicted to layering jewelry and now we are obsessed and can't stop! I got this vintage Saigon jacket 8 years ago when Lara Croft Tomb Raider Cradle of Life movie came out. I played the computer game as a kid, and was soo obsessed when Angelina wore a Saigon jacket in the movie. These vintage Saigon jackets are really hard to find and really expensive! So when I found this vintage one for $40.00, I just had to get it. Anyways, I haven't worn it in years, but since Isabel Marant's Spring 2011 show showed Saigon jackets, and Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony's designed one, they are coming back with vengeance! I love the whole idea of wearing them in a pin up/varsity kinda way! Pin It Now!

39 comments:

wobblinbetty said...

love this bold jewelry and colors!

~Carmen. said...

Thanks for your enthusiastic comment! & great outfit!

Timbo said...

Red & blond - killer combination :)

MELISSA Z. said...

All your necklaces are truly amazing, wow! <3

www.abitoffashion.com

mispapelicos said...

Caillianne, I adore your jewellery on red. I shall have a good look at it all.
Fabulous you.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Collette Osuna said...

I LOVE the bracelets....!!

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my e.l.f Cosmetics Giveaway!!♥

Anonymous said...

Love the red items and the accessories so much!

jEm said...

I desperately need a poodle purse!!!!

Julie

www.hiddenjems.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Ha ha ha .. Perfect!!!!!!

Twins said...

We love your outfits crazy twins, we love how you play with the colors!! You look so stunning and this haircut is perfect!! Really like these photo shoots!!

When I see the snow in the back I realise how lucky I am to live in a sunny area close to the sea... ;-p

www.addict-to-twins.blogspot.com

Natasha said...

Fabulous! So loving those red booties xxx

www.fashiondevotion.com

Anonymous said...

love the shoes and that statement c
Chanel bracelet!

leanlegsandham said...

This outfit is so fun! I love the jacket; it’s one of those ‘I’m so happy I never got rid of this thing’ sort of jacket. Although in referencing a purchase made at FX…I’d imagine you girls don’t get rid of too much! I used to love that store and was so sad when they went out of business. That place was a little girls dream, all the dresses and vintage and CANDY! It was like a dress up trunk exploded…I miss it. Anyway, great outfit, love the post!

Thanks, leanlegsandham.com xo

Meg said...

Oh love this one!! Especially the bottom photo -fun faces!! :)
Those sunnies are amazing! Fabulous mix of jewellery as always!
xoxo
Meg

Shevah said...

Amazing accessories. Seriously!






www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

| l e n e r d | said...

RED is the new black!
adooored my sexy!
perfect perfect
Valentine's Day! <3
loooove

Unknown said...

loving all the red x

J. said...

Great jacket, I'm on the hunt for one...I'm crazy for the Isabel Marant spring collection!

ASB said...

Your accessories are beautiful ...... we love your style !!!!!!!

Stacey Kay said...

NICE red shoes. Great theme outfit. Oh, they're Marc for Marc, of course I like them...

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland

Anonymous said...

It is ALL about the jewels! Happy Valentine's Day to you. xo Mish

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Incredible, incredible jewelry! I can see why you love it! It is fun and fresh, and yeah, I could use one of each, so tasty.
the Citizen Rosebud

Sjaar said...

How much do i love your styles. Was browsing around some blogs, Found a post about you and im stunned. You are in my blogroll at favorites.. I cant wait for the next post. Its interesting to see how you all mix.. Vintage,New,hiphop with even more and more that has never been done before. Way to go keep up.

Giuls said...

Love the colors! *_*
soon, XOXO, G!

dacherries.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

How can you not smile when you see pink and red together? It's fantastically delightful, as is all of that fabulous jewelry. I love your use of color and accessories. It's just smashing and fun!

Robby S. said...

Amazing Blog + Red + Blond + Fabulous Jewelry + Hot Girl = Already be Love

xoxoxoxox
Robby

www.closetomybag.com

Bigio said...

Wow! Amazing pictures! Love your style and this blog...

PS Thank you for your lovely comment, keep in touch!


www.thebigiofactor.blogspot.com

Kristal said...

loving the necklaces cannot believe valentines day is so close. <3

http://www.iheartstonefox.com/

Jadore-Fashion said...

Love the jewelries!

xoxo
Stella
http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

Wolfpack Culture said...

Wow what beautiful and talented sisters! You have a wonderful blog here!

http://wolfpackculture.blogspot.com/

Laura Bear said...

I think I am falling in love with your blogland. it makes me want to sing and dance. lovelove

| l e n e r d | said...

buhuu! to me
i just discovered i wasn't follow you on blogger
i always visit your blog from my "i read list"
AHAH
SO..FOLLOWING!
MY QUEEN OF HEARTS/EVERYTHING!

Sylvia said...

Fantastic!!!!

xo
i wander, i wonder

Neysa Bové said...

super fun! xo -nb

NARDIVILE said...

I don't know where to start...
Love every little bit!
Rx

Cieślak Design said...

AMAZING !

Anonymous said...

I swear you girls are one of the few people who can pull off ANYTHING! Totally loving the red!

xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com

Lorena said...

I have totally fallen for the accessory overload.
Here you have proven that it's never too much.

Mxx said...

I love your red boots... I am browsing through your old posts -- and I cam't help but admire all the shoes!