Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chloe- Degas Ballerina + Good & Plenty Candy


Dress- Polka dot Spring 2009 Zucca dress from Creatures of Comfort in L.A
Belt- Etro belt from Etro store in NYC
Necklace- Vintage matchstick necklace from Chelsea Flea Market in NYC
Bag- Pink leather Andrea Brueckner tote from
Charms on Bag- Salvatore Ferragamo blue tie charm from Godmum and leather Prada bear charm from Prada store in NYC
Shoes- Repetto brown patent flats from Thomas Maier store in the Hamptons in NYC

The Look: Degas Ballerina + Good & Plenty Candy

Fun Fact: Samantha just bought this lipstick color from Sephora and I just love it. I usually wear light pinks and corals but this dark red called Hellbent won me over. My sisters and I are all obsessed with Kat Von Dee's matte lipstick colors that stay on forever and don't bleed all over your face. Pin It Now!


Anonymous said...

Love the dress and the colors. So pretty! You are a sweet ballerina.

Soooali said...

The third photo is stunning! x