Thursday, April 22, 2010

Caillianne- Cheech and Chong + Woodstock

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jacket- Vintage Leather jacket from Hells Kitchen Flea Market in NYC (I painted on it)
Jean shirt (underneath)- Denim shirt from H&M from H&M store in Toronto
Pants- Tie-dye pants from Etsy
Shoes- Etro Shoes from Etro store in L.A
Purse- Balenciaga from Balenciaga store in NYC
Charms on bag- Prada book charm, Prada heart charm and wooden person charm from a store in the Hamptons, NYC
Doggy- Cubby Peter Denzel Beckerman (Im a sexy guy)

The Look: Cheech and Chong + Woodstock

Fun Fact: Iam obsessed with tie-dye!!!!! I have been wearing it my whole entire life! and if it were up to me, everyone would be wearing tie-dye! When I was 8 years old, I had matching tie-dye stretch pants and a matching tie-dye t-shirt and I wore them together and it was my favourite outfit ever! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

giamarieb said...

Wow! I can't take it! I love these pants!

Daphne said...

The fit of that jacket is perfect. And your hair looks so beautiful. Your pup is soooo cute!!
xo

Nikki said...

Cubster is SO handsome!

(and your pants are amazing)

xoxox

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Hippy style is my favorite on you!!

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOVVVVEE those psychedelic jeans!

South Godfrey said...

Yes!!!

chloe said...

that doggie is just the BEST model!

love the tiedye, i don't think many could pull it off :) you do it so well! x