Monday, January 18, 2010

Samantha- Russian Roulette + Matryoshka Doll






Jacket- Vintage wool coat (no label) decorated with felt and beads from Value Village in Toronto
Tank- Alexander McQueen tank with zipper around neckline from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Skirt- Vintage Mexican skirt (no label) from Stella Luna in Toronto
Tights- Blue Fogal tights from Fogal store in NYC
Necklace- Vintage silver chain from shop in Kensington Market in Toronto
Hat- Turban (no label) from Brimfield Antiques show in MA
Gloves- Red leather gloves by Alfred Sung (borrowed from my Mom) from the '80s
Bag- Velvet Prada Fall 2009 bag from Prada store in Toronto
Boots- Gucci Fall 2008 Tassel boots from Gucci Store in NYC

The Look: Russian Roulette + Matryoshka Doll

Fun Fact: This tree is so special to us! Caillianne and I call it the "Giving Tree" from our favourite children's book by Shel Silverstein. That book ALWAYS makes me cry! We've been wanting to shoot here since the summer but there always seem to be cars all around....but today, was our lucky day! Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Pai said...

I would die for those boots! Well not really, but those boots are delicous!

Daphne said...

LOVE the turban and of course the boots. And it's easy to see why you love that tree!!! WOW!!
xoxo

ALWAYS CHASING said...

The look is amazing, I love it. All of it.

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read the article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. BTW, try to add some pics :).

giamarieb said...

Can I just say.... I love it!

Guiltyhyena said...

You really are a chameleon such nice varied looks

@ The GUILTY HYENA †

Anonymous said...

love it.
x
http://gingersparrow.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

I adore the boots and the jacket is pretty divine. xo Mish

http://www.themishdish.blogspot.com

college board said...

Having read this material, I have learned for myself a lot of the new. Thanks