Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Samantha- Popples + Band on Tour






Jacket- Vintage Vanson Leathers jacket from Value Village in Toronto
Scarf- BCBG blue leopard scarf from BCBG store in Toronto
Blouse- Yellow leaf crepe Beckeman blouse from Beckerman Fall 2007 Collection
Pants- Black denim Blank jeans from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Head Band- Yellow Prada Spring 2007 turban/head band from Prada store in Toronto
Shoes- Burberry Prorsum black leather ankle boots from Burberry store in Toronto

The Look: Popples + Band on Tour

Fun Fact: I finally tracked down my dreamy Burberry Prorsum boots from the Fall 2009 Collection and got the last pair in Canada at such a steal! I got happy feet!!! OMG! Pin It Now!

11 comments:

The Sound of Lace said...

the colors all look amazing together...lovin those shoes..congrats on the buy!

thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com

Daphne said...

Amazing shoes. and the yellow is really doing it for me!

beneath the glass said...

those boots are killer, so jealous right now! :)

Mamie Canem said...

those boots........

Soooali said...

Oooh killer boots, I want them!

valncami said...

Love the outfit and the boots are Fabulous! Very Jealous you lucky girl.
I saw Jeffery Campbells knock off version of them a while back, I am still kicking myself for not getting them.
XX
Valerie

Nia said...

I have been DYING for this scarf but cannot find it online!!! SO GOOD.

Levinson Axelrod said...

I want those shoes!!!

yesnoyes said...

you are wearing two of my fav things.

1. anything from Prada ss'08
2. anything Burvberry aw09

Eyeliah said...

Really been enjoying your looks so far, going to go throuh your archives today. :-)

budget chic said...

You should have happy feet because those boots are on fire!!