Friday, January 15, 2010

Caillianne- I Dream of Jeannie + 70's Disco






Jacket- Vintage Pink leather jacket (no label) a gift from our Neighbour
Turban- Vintage Black Velvet Norma Kamali turban from Norma Kamali store in NYC
Shorts- Vintage Pink/blue denim shorts (no label) from Chelsea Flea Market in NYC
Black/silver belt- Vintage (no label) from St. Lawrence Flea Market in Toronto
Black camisole underneath- Black silk camisole from my Mom
Black velvet crop top- Vintage Black velvet top with crystals on it from our Neighbour
Black tights- Silks from Socks store in Toronto
Shoes- Leopard Ralph Lauren Desert Boots from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Bag- Miu Miu hair bag from Miu Miu store in NYC
Necklace- Vintage 90's silver and leather choker from Germany from the Manhattan Vintage show

The Look: I Dream of Jeannie + 70's Disco

Fun Fact: We have a fabulous neighbour that wanted to give us some amazing clothing that she had collected and wasn't wearing anymore! This Pink Leather jacket is really special because she wore it on her honeymoon in the 70's! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

The Sound of Lace said...

I love those shoes! Great pics1
VISIT ME
http://thesoundoflace.blogspot.com/
http://thesoundoflace.blogspot.com/
http://thesoundoflace.blogspot.com/

Soooali said...

That bag is so cute! I bought a fluffy bag in September and it is my best friend. So nice as a pillow on the bus!

lacee swan said...

ofcourse you ladies have a blog!---and it's AMAZING! i remember you from FIT--love what you guys are doing:)

valncami said...

Hello Ladies, I have just found you through Glamourai's blog and I am so glad I did. your blog is amazing and i have added you to our blog roll. I love your sense of style! I do a blog with my daughter, sounds kinda weird but it works lovely.
XX
Valerie

abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

little luxury list said...

Your neighbor is awesome. Cute jacket!