Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Samantha- Richard Avendon for Versace + Colorful Flowers






Shirt- Etro From Etro Store in NYC
Skirt- Leather skirt from H&M Store in Toronto
Shoes- Prada satin pumps from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Turban- Prada yellow turban headband from Prada Store in Toronto
Sunglasses- Chanel sunglasses from Jeffrey's in NYC
Bag- Marc Jacobs from Super Saturday in the Hamptons in NYC
Charm on Bag- Tracey Feith from Tracey Feith store in the Hamptons in NYC
Belt- Vintage from a Vintage store in South Hampton in NYC borrowed from Caillianne
Necklace- Vintage chain from Kensington Market in Toronto

The Look: Richard Avedon for Versace + Colorful Flowers

Fun Fact: I just got this skirt from H&M on the weekend and it was 50% off!!! YAY! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Blue is in Fashion this Year said...

I've featured one of your outfits on my blog today :)

Malu said...

Love your blog! Very inspiring ;)

Beckerman Girls said...

Thanks Blue in Fashion for featuring us on your SUPER COOL BLOG! and thanks Malu! xoxo

Lydia said...

Sweet sweet sweet outfit. I'm sad I didn't discover this blog earlier, but it will be visited daily, believe me.