Monday, July 27, 2009

Caillianne- Yacht + 70's YSL






Red Polka dot jumper- Betsey Johnson from Betsey Johnson Store
Belt- Polka dot belt from the 80's (borrowed from my Mom)
Pants- Vintage YSL pants from the Annie Janowitz collection from Housing Works in NYC
Bag- Chanel from Chelsea Flea Market in NYC
Bandanna- A Bandanna I have had since I was a kid
Shoes- Red Prada Heels borrowed from Chloe

The Look: Yacht + 70's YSL

Fun Fact: These are my favourite pants!!! Sooo 70's YSL! I love the slits up the side of them! I threw a jumper underneath them because we arn't close to a beach! Waaaah!!! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

loveroffashion said...

Love love love those pants!! The whole get up is rad!!

Kathrin said...

WOW! this look is so red. looks great! Who are you doing? love, Kathrin
www.twoforfashion.de

South Godfrey said...

so hot! Would have been even hotter if you were on a skateboard IN that skatepark :(....